Monday, January 16, 2006


I WANT WATCH MEMOIRS OF GEISHA!

My elder sister watched it and loved it so much she bought the novel! WHEE~ Can read after she finish!!

A little late for this post but it's better late than never.



Yeah, Jing Jie's birthday on Saturday.



Sang our solos. Realised anything?

MY SOLO PHOTO IS MISSING!

Wenna forgot to snap shots of me!

I think she was captivated by my song :D

Fai: Clap! Girl sing guy song, zai eh!

Yong Xiang: I still think girls shouldn't sing guy's song leh.

Wenna: I think you sound nicer when you sing guy's song.

~~~



Dinner at Pizza Hut.

NEVER, EVER, eat Curry Zazzle if you cannot take food that's too spicy.

The five of us who ate that almost cried.



Photo Hunt again! Emerged 6th this time.

Of cos larh, 8 pairs of eyes wor.

While the guys continued with arcade, we girls found new entertainment!



Merry-Go-Round 很 FUN!



I like this picture. Majiam focus on me like that. The rest were all blurry.



HEEX~

We took taxi home.





Hah~ Just kidding.

Went to Kai Ling's house to ton after that. The guys and Kai Ling played mahjong for 10 hours straight whereas me and Wenna were left rotting and sleeping.

~~~

No money so no gamble, besides my mahjong not very good.

CHINESE NEW YEAR I WANT TO GAMBLE!



:)