Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I thought I was gonna break down in MeL if I know that my harddisk is gone case. But no, my laptop was perfectly fine in MeL. Quite embarrassing can. It was like, I told the person that the blue screen which shows the error message appears after I start up for 3 minutes and we were like waiting for the blue screen to say "HI" to us when it never did.

Scanned the harddisk and there was no problem.

Ayes, maybe my darling overworked.

So I'm happy! All my photos and music are all intact!

I was seriously on the verge of breaking down while going in to MeL. I can't bear to know that I'm gonna lose all data in my harddisk.. it's all so precious.. those memories since Japan trip 2002, band outings and class outings etc.. It's all so precious..

Currently the Tammy incident is getting bigger. It's like quite a good and bad thing ya know.

The bottomline is: someone is jealous of her popularity, stole her handphone and mass sent her sex videos?

But then it's quite guillible to give away our virginity at a tender age of 17, isn't it?

In the past, it's such a sensitive thing and everyone preserve their own virginity till marriage day, but it's so common to give it away as young as possible.

I know all these thoughts are so passe but then again, it's just.. a pity.

Basically, everything happens for a reason.

But if I'm her, I think I'll commit suicide due to extreme embarrassment. It's like, how would I be able to lift my head to face my friends and family?

Then again, everything happens for a reason. Just like we can't escape death when it comes to us.

So now what?

FINAL DESTINATION MANIA~

Watched the first one today. OMG gross.

Was like screaming at the part where the corpse moved can. DAMN GROSS.

I can't imagine I'll be watching FD3 in cinema tomorrow. And that cinema screen is like 100 times bigger than the one in Theresa's house? AND SURROUND SYSTEM CAN.

>.<