Sunday, March 19, 2006

Creative WHS is finally over. I'll miss days like this.

Miss complaining that I have to stand whole day long, miss serving customers regarding the MP3s though I have to explain the same thing over and over again, miss those lunch, tea break and dinner etc.

I managed to bump into some friends during the WHS, not alot, prolly a handful but I'm still happy.

There was Zhi Jun, the guy I met in Mediacorp, Wynnie, Xi Ling, Xian Zhi, Joe and Jian Hao. Besides, Jing Jie, Wei Ming, Teck Wei, Kai Ling and her brother, and Mike came to visit! Actually is 顺便啦; JJ wanted to buy MP3 and earphones and the guys accompanied him and Kai Ling thought her brother wanted to look for something and her brother thought sne wanted to look for somehing -_-!!

As I work at the MP3 area, I got SO tempted by the I-Trigue 3400! Nice speakers that comes with a subwoofer! I was like pestering Kevin, my colleague to help me request for special price for that item.

And I got it at a great deal!! Not gonna say how great is that great deal but the ones I got were selling at $159 during the WHS, and I got it for less then $100 :)

I'm now enjoying myself with great music with lime green speakers and a subwoofer! I simply love the deep bass sound. WOOT.

I'm so physically strained over the past few days. I didn't have enough sleep, due to me surfing internet at night :P and I deserve a break.

PSP chalet tomorrow! But don't think I'll stay overnight. Got MVP Lover to watch during the holidays :D