Thursday, March 30, 2006

I jus came across this link: Heels Pleasure

Came up with that title myself but pleaseee do not click on the URL when you're eating! Trust me!

It's sooo sooo cruel. It shows photos of how girls kill small animals with their heels. Initially I though they just hurt them. But NO!! They actually torture them till they die!

:((

Even though I hate lizards, I wouldn't do such a thing to them. (Hmm, cos I don't have the guts and they're just too small to get stepped to death. KIDDING.)

Somemore they did that to small animals like kittens and puppies!

Why can't they treat a small life properly? All my life I want a puppy and I haven't got one, and yet they trample it to death :(

I hate animal abusers and child abusers. Animals and children are not born into this world to get abused. They are born to live a life of their own.