Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I woke up quite early in the morning because I had a sweet dream..

A very very sweet one.

Some people say if you tell others your dreams, it'd most probably turn out opposite. But there was once I had a dream and I didn't tell anyone. It didn't exactly turn out opposite; the situation was completely different, the meaning was there, just that the actors turned out different.

Then there was once I dreamt I flunked my Math badly cos my Math teacher told the class half of the class did very badly for the first paper, and I was the one who always get pin-pointed by him cos I don't meet his 75% expectations and I always make careless mistake.

I didn't tell anyone and it turned out opposite. I scored darn well.

But it was a very sweet dream I had. It's so real that I actually felt how I felt in the dreams. I feel like telling. Should I?

What if it turns out opposite?