Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm so so so so so exhausted.

I'm gonna die due to overdosage of thinner.

LOL!

Painted my room today, with my mum. Though she did most of the job, cos I was using the brush to touch up the areas near ceiling. Can say I conquer my fear of climbing ladders liao. Initially I climbed up slowly with trembling legs, but because I have to keep changing areas, I'd have to climb up and down the ladders very often, so yeah, I conquered my fear already.

It was fun at the beginning, cos it's my first time painting. But when I touched up some areas I find not nice, I find it real tiring. Rollers are nice to use but it's so tiring.

My hands are aching now. After feeling satisfied with my room, I moved the furniture back in place, my clothes back into the wardrobe, my shelves back into the room etc.

Finally, I'm SOOOOOOO EXHAUSTED.

I did all the moving of furniture alone.

What's more, before I move the furniture back in place, I sweeped and cleaned the floor. I used a cloth to wipe the entire floor, scrub away those paint which found their places on the floor, scrub the dirty areas etc.

I think I have the potential to be a good housewife. HEHE. (not a maid please)

I'm hardly so determined to keep my room so clean.

I bet my mum felt good seeing her daughter doing all the cleaning up, making her room clean and neat without her help.

Well, I used to just let her clean up my room.

I suddenly feel my room color is so romantic.

Will post photos up some time.

Tomorrow working >.< I hope I won't wake up feeling physically strained.