Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No electricity today from 9am-5pm.

Woke up unwillingly at 10.20am due to humidness in my room. Zzz.

Then bathed with super cold water.

Set off to retrieve the photos I developed for Fai's present. Need to wait for ten minutes.

Then went to Wenna's crib to make the super big card.

Watched Date Movie. Don't really like it bah. Perhaps not my kind of movie. If you like all the sequels of Scary Movie, you might like Date Movie.

Maybe cos I have better expectations of jokes now that I regard some stupid actions in the movie as lame or disgusting. Hmm, no offence to anyone though.

Spoilers now. Date Movie is a mixture of Hitch, Meet the Fockers, Along Came Polly, Notting Hill, Wedding Crashers and abit of others.

Ya, so maybe I'm more of the sentimental and abit of action movie person that some comedies aren't as funny to me as to what others think bah.

~~~

Went home to find out that there's a problem with one of the lifts. It stated it's in first floor but it wouldn't open. The other one's at twelve floor. The thing is, if one is on the first floor, the other one won't come down despite how hard the person press for the lift; unless somebody from twelve floor wants to get down.

So this guy and I were like frantically pressing the lift but to no avail.

Ended up making friends with my neighbour. My first ever neighbour friend excluding Callen(This one more complicated: my younger sister's friend cum my primary school friend's best friend in secondary school cum my neighbour cum my schoolmate)

Name's Nelson from NUS Communications and Media. That course is like super cool lar!

Haha. But he's more 可怜 cos he stays on the eleventh floor and me on the sixth floor. TeeHeeHee.

Oh ya, if you ever visit my blog;

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY FAI!