Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Remember this ridiculously big beetle at my doorstep months ago?



Yesterday my sister called home just to ask somebody to help open the door. Reason being: the beetle came back again.

Then my mum was like saying "Maybe I'll strike 4D tomorrow."

That's just a superstition

But she really strike 4D!!

First prize somemore.

I'm gonna have free paint for my room! *Jumps around the room*

Work was quite tiring today. New titles came in, was hell removing the plastic, stick barcodes and paste stickers. Had dinner and wanted to go and get a drink from McDonald's when I walked in and saw ****n.

....

And then I saw a group of people with him. SHIT.

My immediate reaction was to turn back and walk back into the shop.

Then my colleague asked where's my drink.

"I din buy.. I saw my friend in Mac.."

"..... Friend only what.."

"Not just friend.. Something more than that.."

"..... Then go Cold Storage lah.."

"Later.. I calm down first.."

-_-; "Don't understand you young people. Like that also scared. Next time you see your friends you siam ar. Like that how can.."

"Told you it's more than just friends liao.."

~~~~~~

I'm sure I looked stupid. Coz everytime I walk in Mac when I wanna get something, I always look around, ya know, for fun. And subconsiciously, strangers dining in at Mac will also turn and look at who went in.

And there was this one guy who subconsiciously saw me walking into Mac. And I hope, I seriously hope, he didn't see that shocked face of mine and then see me walking back to the shop.

Thank god I no longer remember how that guy look like. Else if he were to appear in the shop, I'd hide myself at the counter.