Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wife hands VCDs/DVDs to yours truly.

Me: "Total will be $13.50."

Wife opens wallet and wanted to take out $50 when she saw the big poster which says:

"Package 1: $50. Free 3 movie vouchers."

Wife: (to Husband) "Eh, they got the package leh." (hands me the $50)

So I went to print receipt and get the change for the $50.

Me: "So here's your change."

Wife: "I thought I said I want the package?"

Me: .................................

*rolls eyes*

Oh she mean I'm supposed to read between the line that wasn't even said to me?!

Of cos I didn't roll my eyes, instead I panicked cos Beth wasn't around and OH MY GOD.

I asked her to wait lor.

ORBI.

Busy week ahead. 3 days of committment to Video Ezy and another 3 days (perhaps 4) of committment to Creative.

Please train me up at DOTA. I want own the game!