Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm sick. It's the flu and cough.

Maybe it's a sign that says: You know you can't finish HUMCOM by today. Drink more ice water to get worst tomorrow and get an MC!

The Da Vinci Code was on 24th. It's superb, I tell ya. Of cos, those who read the book will disagree. Personally I think that if you read a book and then the movie's out, you'd find the movie sucks. So The Da Vinci Code is like WOW to me.

I like the way Tom Hanks deciper the wordings on the floor and on the wall. It's like damn cool can. The cryptex (whatever it's spelt) is also damn cool; a secret message is placed in a cryptex with vinegar and then sealed with a five letter password, that's 12 millions possibilities. If attempted to break it open, vinegar in the cryptex will destroy the message.

Ain't that like.. COOL?

Leonardo Da Vinci's paintings are also awesome. Dan Brown's a very good writer. The plot and everything, is damn good.

There's the dull parts of the movie too; too Christian-y. I'm not a Christian so for certain parts, I don't really get the gist of it.

But I enjoyed thoroughly. The Da Vinci Code is definitely the most anticipated movie of the year, even though it has screened for a week, the theatre is still 90% packed.

At least I didn't waste my time anticipating it :)

Watched X-Men 3 today. Didn't really wanna watch but abit tempted. Yet another movie outing. Nice.

Wolferine (whatever it's spelt) is damn macho! He's so handsome can. I like his hairstyle and the way he grew his.. beard?

Sad ending for Jean at the end :/ Not bad lah. Worth watching. Maybe I'll rent X-Men 1, 1.5 and 2 to watch.

Oh I forgot to complain that the guy behind me, perhaps, had his legs folded and leaned against the chair. Dammit. I didn't feel at all comfortable. I was like, having the flu and cough, yet munching on M&Ms peanut butter and then he had to made me feel so uncomfortable.

I had to kinda hit my chair, with hopes of him getting his legs off. Didn't want to stare at him either cos it's weird ya know.

Aye aye, HUMCOM due tomorrow, done nothing yet :/