Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm feeling better already, still sneezing and coughing abit here and there though. Nevertheless, I shall update about my brother's wedding. I don't really have photos of the wedding though, but will post up faces.

On 24th, relatives and friends of my brother and my sister-in-law starts pouring in as early as 9.30am. I walked out and then saw so many people; including relatives I don't even remember having.

I noticed this really cute baby, and as usual, I went to play with him lah! He's very greedy, and shy with strangers. Didn't allow me to carry him in the first place but when I said I'll bring him some food, he let me carry him -_-;

Then he keep eating and eating and eating, till I kidnap him into my room.



Name's Gabriel by the way :)

SO CUTE RIGHT!



Starts playing with my Tigger.



All of a sudden he's like flapping his hands feeling all so excited just being on my bed.

SO CUTE :D



Grabbing the window tightly..



HAH~



I was drinking chrysanthemum tea and he couldn't drink it cos it's cold drinks mah, hence the face :P

His ah ma told me he'd always smile to his dad's camera one but I realised..



He'd only smile and get all so hyped up about taking photo only when he's on the floor.



SO cute lah! Melts me can!



Buai tahan!





Fiddling with Disney CD.



Lying on my mum's bed.

Okay! That's all about baby Gabriel.

In the midst of playing with him, there's the 敬茶 ceremony! Got hong bao. HEH.

Now my cousin. Few years back, she was so shy that she ran at the sight of strangers. If you try playing with her, she might stick to you after an hour of so.

She's grown so big already can!

She's already 5 years old and so pretty lah!

很爱美!



See how long is her hair! Okay my hair looks quite messy cos it's still the morning-wake-up-haven't-bathe kinda hair.

Oh and I was supposed to leave early so I bathed and dressed up earlier than everyone else. Supposed to leave early cos I'm supposed to look after the angbao box.



My eldest aunt trying to see how my camera works. She claimed she looked ugly but I think she look so cute!

So I sat in the bride's car and then was on my way to the restuarant. On our way there, we saw two other brides' car too -_-; LOL. I guess that day was an auspicious day for marriages.

Let me just fast forward to the part my cousin saw the bride's bouquet of flowers lying on the chair and took it.



So sweet looking :)

That marks the end of the wedding. Rest of the memories kept in my heart :D

Okay went to Wei Ming's house today for Mahjong. I WAS LIKE LOSING ALL THE WAY CAN. NEVER WON A SINGLE ROUND TILL..

5 TAI 自摸!

WOOT!

But that $19.20 didn't last long lah -_-; (We played 20c 40c)

HENG AR, we just play with chips, NO $$ involved. Else I'll be crying.

Samuel SO CUTE!



-_-; He just won't pose for a decent photo. As usual he didn't want to play with me and then after that I was like making stupid faces at him while concentrating on mahjong and then he came to sit with me.

“来Samuel,坐这边”
“不要,会跌到的” (sits down on the chair beside me -_-)

And then he starts to irritate me lah.

He keeps taking one of my tiles and said:

“Korkor, 给你” to Wei Ming.

Until I totally cannot stand it -_-;

But he's still very funny lah. He calls me "Ah Bui" (meaning fatty. I don't know how to spell.)

When he calls me "Ah Bueh", I'd say "Ah Bui叫谁?" and he'll reply "Ah Bui叫姐姐!"

LOLOLOLOL.

To keep myself entertained, I'll keep asking him that question, he'll answer the same thing over and over again and I'll just keep laughing over and over and over again :P



Finally one nice one.



Not again -_-;



Now I know what he's afraid of liao.

Wei Ming: “来,姐姐带你回家”
Samuel: “不要。。不要。。不要!!。。” (starts to struggle up to the point he wanna cry..)



That's his reaction.

HAHAH.

So me, Jing Jie and Mike was like outside the door; I was waiting for them to finish wearing their shoes and I kept on:

“Samuel,姐姐带你回家。。”
“不要。。不要。。不要!!” (starts to cry and kick his legs and sob and cry)
“Okay啦。Byebye。。”
“Byebye。。” (stops crying)

“Samuel。。姐姐带你回家啦~~”
“不要。。不要。。不要!!” (starts to cry and kick his legs and sob and cry)
“Okay啦。Byebye。。”
“Byebye。。” (stops crying)

“来,姐姐带你回家。。”
“不要。。不要。。不要!!” (starts to cry and kick his legs and sob and cry)
“Okay啦。Byebye。。”
“Byebye。。” (stops crying)

HAHAHHA. And I keep repeating that. He's like so cute lah. Everytime I say I wanna bring him home, he starts to cry and kick his legs and sob and cry, and when I say bye, he resume back to normal mode and said bye. If I said I bring him home again, he reacts the same way again.

HAHA. When he crys and sobs, I just keep laughing cos so cute and funny can :P

Next time go Wei Ming house can threaten Samuel liao.

Well at least he won't go home with strangers :P