Wednesday, July 05, 2006

6th July



We noticed a group of guys having Roti Prata Feast. That guy caught us taking photos but seriously, that I think, is like 15 pratas on the table lah.



And I saw alot of Tiggers at Causeway Point!







Oh and this is the first time I ever said these Tiggers look fugly. It's the easter collection but don't ya think those two easter eggs looks like Tiggers' boobs?

:/





That nightlight so cute. Melted me when I saw it. Forgot to see the price :(



And then we saw this dog with droopy cheeks which resembles boobs too.



Weird shaped strawberries.



Cute baby Tasmania Devil. Did you realise that this Tasmania Devil only has a tooth?

:)

Recently addicted to Oregon Fresh Hot & Spicy Potato Chips. Bought them last thursday and finally ate them on Sunday. As usual, I left half the packet for the next day. Wenna bought it yesterday too, cos I kept talking about it, and they LOVED it :)



This is the one I'm talking about.

How nice?

SUPER NICE!

If you love spicy food, this potato chips will keep you asking for more! First bite, super shiok, very spicy. But of cos when you continue munching it's not as spicy as the very first bite. When you stop, the spicyness stays in your mouth :)

OH AND NTUC STARTED SELLING THEM!

Cold Storage are selling them at $2.65. NTUC $2.45 :D

But I cannot eat anymore liao. Too heaty, ate those chips 3 days in a row and got 3 fresh pimples on my face :(

Workload is increasing. AVFE done but I think I wanna edit it, ECAD assignment coming up, HUMCOM presentation due this friday, WISP next friday, AVFE final assignment also coming up, UED too :(

I wished there's 48 hours in a day, so I could sleep for 20 hours and still have 28 hours to do my stuff :/

One crazy thought: I wish I could be Sleeping Beauty! I could sleep as long as possible and still be a beauty!