Friday, July 14, 2006

Had wanted to blog a nice entry since few days back but didn't have the time nor the mood to really sit down and write a nice photo-filled entry.

Assignments started pouring in last week, with one dued tomorrow, one dued on monday and another one dued on tuesday. After tuesday, I'll have tad bit more freedom as compared to now.

I don't have time to shop. (I really need to shop, I run outta clothes to mix and match!)

I don't have time to paint my beautiful nails which has finally grown out of the yellowish nails since my brother's wedding. (My nails turned yellowish after painting a different colour every week for like a month; nails couldn't "breathe".)

I don't have time to watch The O.C. (10 more episodes to go can.)

I don't have time to watch Meteor Garden, Japanese version.

:(

On a short hiatus until next tuesday. I really hope to change a new layout by then: something citrus!