Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Updates!

8th July

Went to my brother's crib for AVFE.



Damn shiok lah. Look at the difference in the LCD screen size. 19" and I think 14".



1GB ram and 148GB capacity! Bad thing is, no partition. But again, VERY SHIOK LAH.

9th July

YHCB concert.







I like this segment of the concert best. So entertaining! The chicken, sheep, dog and I-forgot-what-else troupe.





Not bad quality for a 2megapixel camera phone :)

14 July



I think I spotted this on this day, which I think, is quite exaggerating considering the fact that we're all teritary students (I mean I don't think we really need such a bag even though we have to bring laptops to school. That's just my point of view anyway).

Randoms









The reason to why I think I'm growing fatter. Ritter Sport chocolate thanks to Eric (he always say that I'm fat) -_-

I'm lucky my weighing machine still give me the same weight as always.



Little frogs spotted on the day I first climbed over the school gates (it was raining and the gate 2 wasn't open lah. The rain was too heavy and if we walked to the busstop, we'd be drenched little chickens)

Reminds me very much of primary school day. I was very much a tomboy back then (maybe still a little these days) and I used to stay in school late during the rainy season cos there'd be tadpoles on the grass! I mean they're swimming peacefully in the accumulated rainwater which formed a pool for them on the grass.

Then I would catch as many as possible in a waterbottle to keep them as pets at home. I remember I used to dread the disgusting feeling of stepping on the grass soaked in rain water and that I would catch them in my socks. The result: badly stained and smelly socks.

Anyone has the same fond memories of the past?



A bit out of topic but that's Wenna's external keyboard screaming at her. She hates the keys and it's hard to type.