Monday, October 23, 2006

Encounters with Celebrities

Today I was working (as usual) and there was continuous crowd in store. This female came in (she looked very familiar) and asked for The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift DVD (or Lakehouse or Break-Up, I don't remember lah). I pointed to her where she could find it cos there we were quite busy.

She really look very familiar leh.. her voice also..

Then she came over and I was the one who served her. Obviously she had to speak again cos she did not have membership card (and dumbly, I asked her for either her phone number or IC number so I could find her details).

Search results: Carrie Chong.

In case you don't know who she is, you can click on her name.

DAMMIT. I'm so freaking dumb.

This isn't the first case regarding my encounters with celebrities loh. Once I served Jeanette Aw and I asked her for her phone number or IC number to find her details cos like Carrie Chong, she did not have her membership card with her.

I know it's Jeanette Aw but I thought for privacy purposes, she used her parents' account or whosoever lah, just as long as not hers.

Ida didn't get to see her cos she was serving another customer while I served Carrie Chong. When she left and I told Ida she was here, she went like "WHERE, WHERE, WHERE?"

Too late.

Haha. She is very funny lah (I mean Ida), her reactions are all so stupid and funny it keeps me laughing for a long time. LOL.