Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Please Pick Me!

Prostudio contacted me yesternight regarding an interview today. I'm not free cos I'm working. Interview is shifted till tomorrow. I really hope I'm not selected if ever they were to make a decision even faster than Nota Bene.

I'm keeping all my options closed for Nota Bene. Prostudio replied too slow, like a week too slow. Initially I wanted to be part of Prostudio cos it looked promising, but when I went to the interview for Nota Bene, it seemed much more promising.

I thought Prostudio ain't even gonna want people anymore until I received their email yesternight. And frankly, I've been searching on jobs hunting website too for alternatives if Nota Bene don't want me. I've saved a few potential ones under my bookmark already.

Nota Bene said to contact me end of this week, and end of this week, I hope, is Friday because they're not working on Saturday and Sunday.

Oh please pick me, Nota Bene.