Thursday, March 22, 2007

Job Interview

Went for a so-called interview for a job which I applied online. It's totally my dream job can! Web designing and totally don't need to wear office wear to work!

The boss is so nice too. He wanted me to take a look at the working environment and tell me more about what is gonna be expected for the job etc.

He asked me what's my expected salary. I just anyhow quote $1.3k to $1.8k.

"Nett? Meaning that'll be what you're gonna get after deducting CPF?", he asked.

"Er, actually anything leh..", I said.

"How can anything one! CPF is alot know.."

"Okay, then make it nett."

I don't mind it if he decided to pay me $1.3k. Because it'll mean I'm earning $1.6k inclusive of CPF.

Anyway, the money is not the main thing. The main thing is he said he will train me in graphic designing too! Since I'm more to multimedia area. The guy who's gonna resign soon was from NAFA and he was more to graphics but they trained him in the web designing aspect.

I really hope I can get that job! I will only get call next week. Those NAFA people he's meeting next week, PLEASE know nothing about web designing. MUACKS.

Mahjong luck was bad. Lost $35. PAIN.