Friday, March 16, 2007

Prawn fishing with the gang

Went prawn fishing with Peng Peng, Shu Mei, Shu Chen and Zi Qian!

It was alot of fun because it was all of their first time there. Nonetheless, we did create quite a commotion everytime we caught a prawn. No choice, I only like to fish, I don't like to put bait and I don't like to unhook prawns that were caught.

I hope the people weren't angry with us though, because it seems like we're the only ones who keep catching prawns and the others only caught one or two (or maybe they just don't make as much noise as us when we caught our prawns).

There's this two little girls who got so amazed by prawn fishing and stuck with me the whole night. They were cute and talkative but sometimes they get into my nerves :x The elder one kept wanting to move my rod because she thinks the prawns aren't there and I was quite irritated by that. Hah, their mum (I think) went like "Wah, you two so close to her ah. See the way she hold her rod, she gotta hold it more towards her side because you two stood in front of her. You even put your arms on her thighs."

LOL. Maybe I'm just a kid magnet.

Went Peng's house to cook the prawns after that. We caught a total of 9 prawns! Total damaged: $52.

Yi Jun so cute can. He was very curious to see so many people going to his house, and stood at the door looking outside. "Yi Jun, 没有叫姐姐"

He obediently said "姐姐".

"Yi Jun, 姐姐抱"

He threw his arms around my neck and I carried him.

SO ADORABLE RIGHT!

Anyway, this is funny but Yi Jun was on the verge of touching my left boob with his right hand when his mum immediately stopped him.

O_O