Saturday, June 02, 2007

28 Things You Should Know About Me [Part 1]

1) I used to hate Jay Chou like ALOT because I don't understand why everyone's just so crazy about him (including my sister who used to buy all his albums without fail), then one day I read an article about him in LIME mag and I love him! Well, he's like the type of guys I'd like.. shy around girls, filial, musically talented etc etc..

2) I think I may have some kind of premonition. Sometimes in the middle of a sleep, I suddenly wake up and something will sure happen. It would be either 1) it's raining and then the lightning struck, lighting up the whole room, followed by a huge thunder which always freaks me out 2) the fan in my room will stop working either cause there's a power failure or the plug got too loose as it's been there since forever, something like it's hinting me to get up and "save the fan" or I'll suffer with the humid.

3) I hate to shower/bathe when it's raining heavily, because the sound of the wind howling against my bathroom walls freaks me out.

4) I love Tigger. It's orange and bouncy and cheerful. Everytime when I see items with Tigger printed on it, I will feel the urge to own it, even though I don't see a need for it. But I never buy it anyway, cos I don't bear to. The only expensive Tigger plush toy I got myself was bought in Japan, I think it cost around SGD24? I don't remember.

5) I don't own a Levi's Jeans.

6) I love kids ALOT because they cheer me up with their simple minds. Kids trust the adults when they asked them to carry them.. they trust that the adults will not let them fall while they snuggle up in their arms.. I almost took Early Childhood Education but I'm too lazy to take the body checkup which is required, and took up my next interest: Web Designing.

7) I used to be a rebel in school when I was 14, but it's because my then form teacher don't like concert band students just because he thinks we spend too much time in band. He tried to bring me to the discipline mistress when he caught me playing truant twice and I was sucking the lollipop when he spoke to me, despite the fact that he asked me to take it out of my mouth; my sign of defiance.

8) I stole stationeries from my primary school bookshop and neighbourhood bookshops before. It wasn't because I couldn't afford it, it's because I love the thrill of it. I got caught and got scolded by my form teacher, my parents was ashamed of me, my form teacher never trust me from then on. I regretted immediately when one day there was a tough math question only me and my clever classmate could solve it, then my form teacher don't like my solution and asked the clever classmate to write her solution on the board. When she said hers is the same as mine, my form teacher suspected me of copying.......... Though everything is alright now because I had scored very well for my PSLE, it's still imprinted in my heart..

9) When I was eight, I hurt a friend badly. She was poor, and constantly beaten up by her parents when she didn't score 90+ for a test. I remember I used to buy her some food because I had more pocket money than her. One day, I don't remember what was the issue between us, but I remembered we quarrelled and I said something like "FINE, RETURN ME ALL THE MONEY I'VE SPENT BUYING FOOD FOR YOU" and she cried... I was young and childish, but somehow I remember this..

10) My first milk tooth dropped while I was biting two lego pieces apart.








I'm just bored. Why 28 things you should know about me? Because my birthday falls on 28th. I hope I'll have 28 things to write -_-;