Friday, June 08, 2007

28 Things You Should Know About Me [Part 2]

11) The insect I dislike the most is LIZARDS. Once I had one creeping on the side of my feet while I stepped out of the bathroom. Totally GROSS! They're so reptile-y. Eeks.

12) I can't really sleep with the lights on unless I'm really really tired. I have to make sure the curtains are drawn and wardrobe doors are closed before I could sleep too. (BTW, my wardrobe has sliding doors)

13) I have a blanket which has been with me since I was 10 or younger I think :D

14) Currently there's three Tigger plush toys and one Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants plush toy on my bed. One of the Tiggers is the one and only I bought for myself during my trip to Japan four years back, one given by Yong Xiang on my 18th birthday (it's so soft), one given by Ida as Christmas exchange gift last year. Patrick was given by Angeline from Video Ezy :D

15) I can't sit still in a cinema. I can't sit still when I work in the office too.

16) My favorite food potatoes! Mashed potatoes, whipped potatoes, french fries etc etc.. you name it, I like it!

17) I don't eat vegetables but I've set a resolution this year to eat more vegetables (partly because it's healthy and partly because I don't wanna start eating vegetables when I get pregnant next time.. what if I don't like it at all and my kid don't get the nutrients from vegetables?). I've found my favorite vegetable too: broccoli.

18) If you think I look like a slacker or at least the dumb dumb type.. you're wrong! I emerged third in my secondary school class and scored a nice 14 and 17 for my L1R4 and L1R5 respectively. In fact, most of my friends' jaw dropped when I told them I'm in the first express class for secondary three T_T (BTW I'm not boosting about my results, it's just part of the 28 things you really should know about it)

19) When I nag, it means I care.

20) I don't really like clubbing as I think it's just alcohol, dance and most importantly.. SMOKE! I find no point in hanging out there especially to catch up because the only possible way to communicate in clubs is by shouting!









WOOO. I finished this in seven minutes. I'm too stress I need a breather :/