Thursday, June 14, 2007

600th entry!

Oh great. This is how I'm gonna celebrate my 600th entry.

I almost got into a car accident today and my fingernail BROKE (not entirely but half was like broke can!)

I was on my way back to the office in my boss' car after a meeting when this car in front of us suddenly changed lane without signal. Had my boss drove in a higher speed, we'd have knocked into each other.

I was feeling stress with the amount of work piled up and the deadline is next Tuesday when I accidentally applied too much pressure when my finger was on my chair.



I have to produce 14 videos by next tuesday and get the site done :(

DARNNNN. When I saw the fingernail half in 90degree position, I tell you my immediate reaction was to push it back to original position.

Like it'd help..

:(

It's so painful can and my index finger feels numb.. I can't even trim my index finger till the part it bends 90degree because it was too way in..........





Had steamboat yesterday with M05 & co!

Some photos we took while waiting for the rest...





It was my first time eating steamboat at Marina Bay.. suaku? Better late than never!

So fattening -_-;

Some random and overdue photos:



I suspect HuiPing did that.



NICE! Totally expensive but I like it........................



This is how my desk looks like.. BTW that Beckham is not mine... (is that even Beckham?) It was left behind by my colleague..



Beautiful rose I gave my boy on his birthday. His first ever rose from a girl! :D



Extreme cuteness. I forced her tot ake this photo :P