Monday, September 10, 2007

A great monday morning

Early in the morning, I was greeted by this:

Mum: You didn't give your dad the handphone ear piece? That's why he had to take Ting's?
ME: I did. It's spoilt so he took hers.
Mum: Why didn't you open your new one?
ME: I did and I'm using it because I need it.
Mum: Ear piece so ex.. $40+++ one.
ME: Then don't buy lah..

A while later..

Mum: You should have given your dad the ear piece wad..
ME: (obviously irritated) I told you I did right! Just that it didn't work so he took Ting's what!
Mum: Why are you raising your voice at me! blablablballaa..........


It would have been better if she asked if I opened the new ear piece instead of asking WHY didn't I open and use it..

Then I was complaining to my younger sister and she said it's because Mum saw her talking on the phone without ear piece..

Furthermore when she asked her about it, my sister said it's okay because she don't talk for long..

.........

Just because she talks on the phone more frequently and you simply see her using the phone doesn't mean your other daughter don't talk on the phone at all.

Didn't you see me chatting on my phone before? You never asked why didn't I used ear piece.

Yah maybe I can be wrong about you showing favoritism but it hurts you so much to see your youngest daughter being harmed by those radiation emitted from the phone rather than your younger daughter.

Your daughter already said it doesn't matter yet you like to poke your nose into it and thus, irritating me as if it's all my fault for giving my dad my old phone and yet not passing him the ear piece that comes along with it and me not opening my new ear piece which comes along with my new phone.

I did all that: giving my dad the old phone; passing him the ear piece when he asked for it just that it didn't work and he found Ting's; opening my new ear piece because I know I need it because I do chat with my boyfriend on the phone.

You asked; I told you; yet you assume the wrong things.