Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Birthday, Pasta and a Piano Keyboard

Went to Kinokuniya with Xeno and Wenna two Saturdays ago to shop for Wei Ming's present.

I was looking for the book entitled "Everything Men Know about Women" cos Xeno is damn interested in the content; the content is nothing but blank pages by the way.

Ended up seeing the Post Secrets book and we sat down to read secrets! I saw this one that is really.. weird.. =/



Bumped into Yong Jia and Wenna agreed that he has beautiful eyelashes! Told ya it's not because I had a thing for him that's why I liked looking at his eyes :P

Stayed over at the boyfriend's house that night and we cooked pasta for lunch the next day!



That's me frying sliced onions. I'm really bad at cooking =/



The boyfriend boiling pasta!



End product! (He did most of the job actually. I'm such a lousy girlfriend)



Accompanied with cool Ribena! (Of cos I made the Ribena, oh yay~)

Went to Brewerks for Wei Ming's advanced birthday celebration last Saturday. We girls really ordered alot!



Skin-on potatoes



Calamari and Chilli Fries



Special Curry and Sausages and Mash!



Had Fruitbrewz!



Apparently not so nice..





Poor birthday boy had to light his own candles. Oh, and if you noticed, we requested for 21 candles instead of two big ones and one small ones. The service crew had given us 21 candles as requested, except that there's 20 small candles and one large candle, that's 30 years old.

Happy VERY VERY advanced 30 year old birthday, Wei Ming!





Wei Ming: Book ar? WAH LAO EH! No wonder just now play mahjong I lose lah! You wrapped it! 包书(输)!

Poor Wenna.



The very random heart-shaped spring onion in the soup while dining in at Sakura @ Far East with the boyfriend.

Gosh, I've had MC for Monday and Tuesday, and work at home today!!

WHY?



I LOOK HIDEOUS.

OH GOD IT'S SO RED AND SWOLLEN IT'LL ATTRACT ATTENTION. AND IT STILL LOOK LIKE THAT TODAY.

I'm gonna go for work tomorrow anyway, rested long enough even though the damn eye stye didn't recover any bit and although I had MC for tomorrow.

Please pray that the head of the pus appear soon so I can squeeze it!!!! =(

I so wanna get a keyboard after discovering these sites. Will Santa give me my piano keyboard?