Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm back!

Just here to blog for a little while, photos maybe this weekend else next week, probably in three months' time cos my boyfriend is always so slow in uploading photos -_-;

Anyway, I enjoyed my trip alot! Abit disappointed cos it's the "wrong" season and nothing much to shop cos well, the clothes are not very suitable for Singapore; thick jackets/coats, leather boots etc..

The thing is, it didn't rain at all!

Well this is where I was located during the trip:
4th December : Singapore / Taipei
5th December : Jin Men
6th December : Jin Men
7th December : Jin Men
8th December : Jin Men
9th December : Taipei
10th December : Taipei
11th December : Taipei
12th December : Taipei
13th December : Taipei / Singapore

What I heard was, when we were on board to get to Jin Men, it rained for days in Taipei, and when we're back, no rain! It only rained on 13th when we reached the airport.

All I can say is, HENG DAO LAO SAI AH :)