Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weird

My mum actually encourages me to stay over at boyfriend's house during weekends.

Yesterday she kept asking me why I didn't watch a movie with him because I said I would. I don't remember telling her that. Told her I didn't say that, and she walked into my room, asking the same question again.

"Must tell me if anything happened.."
"I told you nothing happen liao.."
"Then why you never stay over for the past two weekends?"
"Never stay over never stay over lah.."
"His mum don't like it?"
"Don't anyhow assume lah........"
"You two quarrelled?"
"No, we never. Nothing happened.."




ZZZZZZZ




She used to disapprove me of staying over during the weekends, now she's asking so much Whys if I'm not staying over.

It's just that things took a turn. Change took over. But the change did not affect our relationship.

Boyfriend ahhhhhhhhh.............................. Where's the Taiwan trip photos from your Uncle????