Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Untitled

I got the large Kung Fu Dunk poster mounted on a board! All thanks to my colleague, Catharine, who begged for it :)

Of cos it comes with a price to pay; my colleagues told me my boss had paid $200 for it and I have to return that sum of money to him. You should have seen my reaction, so sad about it, I mean, $200 leh..

My boss kept laughing about how I got cheated throughout the night.

Oh by the way, the mounted poster cost a freaking $350 which hard-core fans would pay for it.. -.-

Photos of it up next entry!



*


I got the cute CJ7 plush toy from Hong Kong! Lady boss had bought it for us during her Hong Kong trip last week :D

Photos for it up next entry!



*


I've booked a 4D3N Bangkok trip in May with boyfriend! Thanks boyfriend for agreeing to go even though it'd be over his budget.



*



Kung Fu Dunk VCD/DVD is out! But I'm waiting to see if there's limited edition before rushing into buying the normal version.