Friday, March 07, 2008

What's wrong with you?

Yesterday I went to Bugis Village with my collagues after dinner at the Hong Kong Cafe in Bugis.

We were shopping and walking around the village and we were on our way out of the village to take the mrt at around 10+pm.

We passed by this two shops facing each other which was still open, then I heard a hysterical scream coming from one of the shop tenders.

I looked at the direction from where the scream came from, horror horror, the female shop tender was screaming hysterically and looking at my feet area.

Naturally, I looked down my feet and ran away, screaming too and saying "I SCREAMED BECAUSE SHE SCREAMED UNTIL LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!"

................................................

What did she scream for?

................................................

For a freaking cockroach on the floor.

Nevermind there was a cockroach, she was like one metre away from it, furthermore on a platform in which the cockroach had to like crawl frantically for one metre and crawl up the platform if it wants to attack her.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER??????????????????????????????????

If I had a weak heart, I'd have died by now. I swear my heart skipped two beats at that time.












It's just a freaking cockroach.

Not a rat, for goodness' sake.

All my colleagues thought it was a rat too.................................. but it was just a cockroach.




I pity the cockroach actually because it was only crawling leisurely around. Then when I heard that hysterical scream, I panicked, jumped around, and ran away.

It saw giant feet stomping on the ground, hence started to crawl frantically, avoiding getting stepped to death.




I know you may think I'm over-reacting but seriously, I was damn pissed off. If it's a flying cockroach, I'd have understand that hysterical scream, cos I'm afraid of flying cockroaches too.


DAMN YOU.