Friday, May 02, 2008

It was a stupid PH

It was a stupid public holiday yesterday. It's like you put on a holiday mood on Wednesday, and then you have to drag yourself to work on Friday.

No PH all the way until October.. x100000 SIAN.


*


Alanah: "Ahyijiejie, I want to sleep with you tonight."
ME: "But there's no more space on the bed already, you have to sleep on the carpet you know."
Alanah: "I don't like the carpet. but I try first." *lies on the carpet, with legs and head on the floor, butt held high*
ME: "Choose your pillow." *throws two small pillows on the carpet*
Alanah: "Where's my pillow?" (refering to her baby pillow)
ME: "Where's your pillow? I don't know.."
Alanah: *chooses a pillow and sleeps on it*
Alanah: "Eee, I don't like (refering to the furry carpet)." *moves to sleep on the floor*


HAHHAHA..


*


I think we should all learn to remember the good better than remembering the bad.


*


只要努力, 就会有收获
剩下的, 就是要相信自己的力量.