Friday, May 23, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I'm leaving for Bangkok tomorrow!! :D

Meanwhile I've updated my Travel Blog already.

You can recap my Taiwan trip 2007 Day I here.
You can read about my Taiwan trip 2007 Day II here.
You can read about my Taiwan trip 2007 Day III here.

You can drool over beautiful photos taken in Taiwan while I come back from Bangkok for some updates!

ADIOS!

P.S. If you'd like to leave a comment on my trips but does not have a Livejournal ID, you can check the OpenID button and then type in your email add so I can know who you are.

P.P.S. The reason to why I revert my template to a grey one is because I couldn't revert back to the orange one I was using before Xeno asked me for help with his organisation blog. Could only use my greytone blog's layout. Well, probably just in time for 哀悼, which Karen noticed that some Chinese website (like this) has used codes to convert their template to black and white, for the mourning of those unfortunates during the Sichuan earthquake.