Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Viknesh's Farewell

I'm back with photos for Viknesh's farewell! I know it's been close to two weeks, but cos I have not gotten the photos from Sandra via MSN, but got it via her facebook (which is very very tedius).

So I was saying, Viknesh had lost freaking 27kg!!

Here's an old photo which I managed to dig out (and scanned):

THEN (15 years old):



"Which one is Viknesh?!"



This photo is not the best to judge his size in the past, but it's the best I could find lah!

NOW (21 years old):



Noticed the new Viknesh?



WHATTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Can you imagined how shocked was I when I saw him?!

I remember we were all waiting for him (star of the day, but he was 45mins late -_-), and I was told he changed alot in terms of appearance. I saw him about 2 yrs ago, and he looked the same, so I was not expecting too huge change.. until he was walking towards us and my friends were like "he's here already.. walking.."

I was abit like ??? cos I don't think I saw anyone which looks like him until he walked near us!!!!

Big difference leh!!!



He has gotten so handsome now!!

So we ate at this Indian buffet restaurant and took group photos!



Not all turned up but it was still a sweet sweet gathering cos it has been years since we last met :)

(If I'm not wrong the last gathering was at Mrs Sunil's place, which was probably in 2004)



As usual, Sanjay wanted a candid photo.



HAHHAHAHA. (Sanjay is the one in grey by the way, he suggested this too)

Again, Viknesh has started school in Australia since this Monday, I wish him all the best!

Please watch your diet okay! :) We'll meet next February during your vacation :D