Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Little Big Planet

Had been very very lazy to blog these days.. perhaps I had lost passion of blogging? Or perhaps the hectic work life (especially as a web designer and I face internet more than my hours of sleeping) that I gradually don't blog that much.

Celebrated Ming's birthday at Kuishin Bo on 8th November. Please read Wenna's blog for the day's event.. (haha, Wenna, you used to link to my blog.. now my turn!!)


Credits to Amazon.com

Bought Little Big Planet with Jiexiang last Saturday and played the game on that night! The game is so cute and interactive.. oh and the graphics is great too! I can't wait to play again (but maybe have to wait till his exams are over T_T)

If you own PS3, please go and buy that game and play! It's so cute and fun!

Alanah is getting cleverer with words and she's only just turned three!

ME: Alanah, do you want to drink water? *offers water from my water bottle*
Alanah: Yes!
Me: Do you want more water? *after teaching her how to drink from my water bottle cos it's shaped differently from a cup*
Alanah: No!!
ME: Why??
Alanah: This water bottle no good! So smelly!
ME: *pengz and laughs*
Jiexiang: Told you already the water bottle very smelly!

LOLOL. Cos Jiexiang told me before the water bottle stinks but I don't think so (I guess same concept if you have a baby pillow which people think stinks but you just can't sleep without it)

I'll probably blog once I get a new compact digital camera, cos by then I'll bring my camera around and take photo! (not Canon camera. I know it's probably the best brand for camera but well...... those who know me very well should know why!)

:D