Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The One with the Virgin Photos

The day after I got my Canon IXUS 870 IS, I could only leave the battery charging overnight and used it the next morning. (Image-intensive post!)

Click on the images for larger view..






Those were some of the virgin shots. After which I went to take photo of the difference between Singapore and Taiwan version of Jay Chou's latest album: Capricorn.

Note: All photos were taken with Singapore version on the left and Taiwan version on the right.



Notice the difference in the colors? There's even a fold on the Taiwan's version for easier retrieval of the pokercards.






One states "Made in Singapore", the other "Made in Taiwan".



The one printed in Singapore feels like normal paper sticker, whereas the other feels more like ez-link card stickers: glossy.



My very first autographed Jay Chou's album!



Lovely 2009 Calendar available only in Taiwan. There was a 2008 calendar given last year too, and if that were printed in Singapore, it's very disappointing as the stand is very weak and it's just cardboard. This one had a stronger glossy board.



The Jack Spade poster with autograph too :D

Later in the evening, I went to meet Jiexiang at Sim Lim Square cos we're going to his relative's place. His cousin has got a very cute Maltese!!






Super cute right!!!

Sadly, Enya went home first so I could only capture shots of her the next morning.



HEHEHE.



"What is she trying to do?!"



"Can you stop with the photo-taking?!!"



This is Alanah..



And then she refused to pose properly for me to take a pretty shot of her..



Jiexiang's old Shih Tzu. She is blind in one eye.



HAHAHHAA, Jiexiang look so cute here.






Out to Chinatown with his parents. I like this candid shot!



Well I tried out the wide angle lens with this beautiful temple.






Super big tortoise at Jiexiang's!



More Enya photos! She's just finished with her baby food (oh the food smells awful to me)












So shiok in her walker!






Busy playing his PSP -_-;

That's all with the virgin photos. More photo entries to come!!