Sunday, July 26, 2009

The One about the Room

I was doing a little cleaning of my room (actually just throwing rubbish that I don't need) and found alot of things I do not bear throwing like:


- Collar badges from Secondary School or even Young Scientists Badges
- Overseas souveirs from friends
- Old watches that are worn or spoilt
- Old pouches/pencil cases
- Old gadgets which are worn or spoilt
- Beauty care items which I have no use for or not using anymore
- Plush toys, the ones that are not my favorites etc etc..

What do you do to any of the above items? Do you just dispose them or keep them aside?

The only thing I've finally determined not to 'collect' anymore are movie ticket stubs, but other than that I do still keep concert ticket stubs, admission tickets (especially those overseas) and airplane tickets..