Thursday, April 01, 2004

April Fools' Day

Happy april fools day! Havent fooled anyone yet cos I have not stepped out of my house since morning. Hopefully I'll be able to trick people during work. Haha. Today is really a bad day for me.. Its like, I got screwed by my manager. She's the nicest of all and to think that she actually screwed me means I did something really bad. But I know I didnt. Just that I'm always very cheeky and tease her. She knows I dont mean it.. =/.

The next thing is, my mother's gonna dig out money from my bank account.. My hard-earned money. She said she'll transfer 1k to her account in order to pay for my school fees. Last time she told me she's gonna use the money in my account for my school fees if we're financially tight. I know the situation now.. But I'm still not ready for that. It's all my hard-earned money; my blood and my sweat.. It all accumulates from the bursaries I've gotten by studying real hard, and my pay for one and a half month.. I'm seriously not ready for that.. I wish I could tell her how much I don't wanna use the money in my account.. I wish I have my account book in my hands.. But I know all these will lead to continuous naggings from her.. sighs. I've never even take out any money from my wages to spend it for myself.. I just wanna keep it safe in my account. Even before I can spend any money on myself.. I have to spend it on my school fees.. Help me.. =(.