Monday, April 05, 2004

Fun @ Seoul Garden

Hmm, went to dine in @ Seoul Garden with Peng, Silvirin, Zi Qian, Shu Chen and Shu Mei. Certainly had fun. When we met up with each other, Shu Mei and Shu Chen said they wanna go withdraw money.. Who knows in the end they gave a call to Peng and said they wanna go elsewhere before coming back. That time was about 4 plus and they said they'll be back @ 7!

Needless to say, we continued with our meal. We paid for them too. Even when we had finished our meal, after eating deserts too, They weren't back! There was Caroline who's working. Well, she's deaf and mute. As I'm working there, i know we had to clear the table when the customers are eating their deserts. I was so afraid she'd clear up since its hard to communicate with her. who knows.. she really did! -.-"

after that, i thought of a plan, which is to trick Shu Mei and Shu Chen that cos of them we didn't even touch anything. Which is trying to make them feel guilty la. Hoho. Our plan worked! Mark is really nice, man! I was thinking if he might feel I'm a lil irritating and troublesome but he said it's okay. Cos I had asked him to clear the table completely and set up to look as though we really didn't start anything.

When they finally arrived. We were like "Eh, we hungry till we can't walk. you two serve us." They really did, of cos. But when we see them takin quite a lot of food, We were like "Oh no oh no" Cos we really can't fit anymore things in our stomach! And then I told them the truth but they feel nothing at all! The triumph part was when they really believed us but the bad part was they don't feel guilty at all.

Okay. This entry is getting a lil lame. After we finally finished eating, we played a game in which the loser have to drink half a cup of water. Luck wasnt on my side today. I lost 3 times! Grrr! I was feeling really bloated and really wanna vomit. But I seriously don't know how to vomit =X I tried that in the toilet, but to no avail. When I was trying, tears welled up in my eyes. Man, I was feeling really bad.

Wadever it is, things are really nice. Cos its like a lil gathering for all of us and it's been centuries since we last had a meal together like this. And anyway, we stayed in the resturant almost up to 6 hours! One of my colleagues who ain't working today went in and extra a lil while trying to join us. He could, ya know, we paid for two other people who's coming later. And at night when he saw me again, he was like.. "Wah lao! you stay since just now ar?" And I said "ya" and he went -.-!! LOL.