Thursday, April 08, 2004

Bookworm

Hmm, guess I’m kinda a bookworm nowadays. What to do? I’ve got very little working hours and I can only rot around at home ya know. Borrowed Leap of Faith by Danielle Steel on mon. finished reading it on Tuesday. And yesterday, I finished reading Fruits Basket comic. Simply a bookworm.

Yesterday, I borrowed 3 more books by Danielle Steel. And am gonna get a dozen comics from my colleague either today or tomorrow. If only I have this reading habit last year. Then maybe I still can manage an A2 in my English. =P. I’m thinking too much. Lols.

Things are still getting out-of-hand. Am I being a paranoid? Am I thinking too much? I hope so. =//.

"Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart, but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours"

Maybe I should carry that kinda feeling with me rather than hoping too much. There’s such quote in Chinese: "the more you hope for, the more disappointment you'll get". =//.