Tuesday, April 13, 2004

^.^ or ~.~?

How did I fall in love with you?
Falling so hard so fast this time.
What did I say? What did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

Didn’t know why I just felt like writing all this now. Its like, I know we're into one another; we say sweet things over the phone, our messages for each other are just so sweet and we're thinking about one another each time. It’s all happening so sweetly. But things are like not really serious. I mean, with all these you might think it’s nice. Yes, it is. But we're just related as friends.

None of us pop the question; or should I say he didn’t want to pop the question. It would be nice being attached to him, but maybe the thought of the break-up word when the feeling fades or whatever is really hurting. Maybe what we're now is better than being attached to one another.

But I still want to be related to him.

Still, we're only at the stage of talking on the phone. I, or maybe we, is/are shy to communicate with one another in the open.

Now I’m making things sound rather sad.

I should be glad we've been talking on the phone almost everyday for like, months, and never really got bored with one another.

I guess my feelings for him started right from the beginning. Right from the day he told me he's fallen in love with someone else. Jealousy arose. But at that point of time I didn’t want my feelings to be so obvious. I told myself its nothing. Who knows I’m in it now..

Maybe I shouldn’t bother too much about such stuff and be contented with what I have now.

Still, I want more.

[edit] this entry is kinda ironic. Or maybe it’s supposed to be like that? [/edit]