Monday, April 12, 2004

What's happening?

Don’t understand. Really don’t understand. What’s happening? Since the day I’ve stepped into Seoul Garden, things have changed. I was really enthusiastic about working there, and now? All the enthusiasium (did I spell correctly?) in me has gone... totally gone. I’ve lost my interest already.

First things first. I’m lowly regarded there. Since I’m like the insignificant worker in there, why work so hard? For goodness sake I’m free almost everyday and my working hours are like, only TEN hours per week? Man, how much can I earn?! If this goes on, every month I can only earn $180. Man, in one year I’ll get $2160. That’s more than enough for my school fees. But what about my expenses? Oh, am I supposed to go to school everyday with what I always wear?

Okay, I’m being a little sarcastic here cos I really can’t stand it! Since I’ve been working there, Fabian, Dennis, Melissa, Ann, Bryan, Marcus, Belle, Martin, the list goes on, have been either terminated or resign! Man, that's like so many people. Since then we only succeed in recruiting two more new people! Furthermore, I know Mark, Steve, Harlis, Nora and even I, and yes, ME, are looking for another part time job! I heard two more are resigning.

HAHAHA. I’m a little evil today. So Seoul Garden is gonna have Michelle, Naz, Alvin bla bla to handle. They’ll suffer. I make sure. Michelle is gonna earn bucks like hell. In fact, no one likes her at all. Everyone’s talking about her. And SHE is talking about everyone else! Except that she's talking about us in front of the managers. BIG sial. What can we do? Manager’s pet mah!

Okay, so usually when I write my own blog I won’t even bother to use singlish. Oh man, I just wanna add more sarcastic effects!

Fun fun people have gone, are going to go, and will not come back. Haaa. So maybe I should leave ASAP too. Its either I’ll work for the full 4 months and then resign in a "having more face" way or I’ll get terminated. See how long more I can "tahan" in there lah. And man, I’m only into my 3rd month!

Last but not least, I wish Seoul Garden JP good luck! Last time it used to be Seoul Garden CWP needs workers from Seoul Garden JP and I can see that in future, it’s the other way round! MUAHAHAHAAA.