Thursday, April 22, 2004

She's NOT my best friend

Attention everyone! I shall now announce that Michelle is NOT my best friend. Who needs a backstabber for a best friend? I don’t need it!

At least now I know why I’ve been given little hours in Seoul Garden already. Well, all thanks to her. I wasn’t very sure if she's the one who's been bad-mouthing me in front of the manager but now I can guarantee she's behind all this! FREAKING FRIEND I have.

Okay, so maybe she thinks she's great. Too bad everyone hates her. MUAHAHA. Take yesterday for example, she made a huge fuss just cos she CANNOT see the 4-seater table which has not been stoved out. Uh-huh, and there she goes: SHAN! Which tables not yet stove out? She made it sound like she's some new manager. It’s her eye problem that she can’t see the table which has not been stoved out.

Hidayah is one of my band's ex-member, which I heard she's from saxophone. And yesterday, I was catching up things with her at the counter and got to find out she's actually from clarinet. I was talking to her about past stuff while waiting for the customer to foot the bill. I remembered the order of soup base but just wanted to confirm and so I asked Michelle. AGAIN, she shouted: ginseng chicken! I told you already! Still stand there and talk! fo0k! Bloody asshole. o0ps.

So what if she has half a month more experience than me? So WHAT? fo0k the bloody Michelle. Now I hate her. Well, I’m in the club! =D.

Again, I wanna say Michelle is NOT my best friend!

Hmm, all that for my unhappiness with her. Today I’m going to meet him. =). Been looking forward to that, missed him terribly..