Sunday, April 25, 2004

=)

Hmm, it’s been some time since I last updated already. Well, still kinda pissed off with work. It’s like, on Friday, Harlis was supposed to work full but was attached to CWP cos they need a Muslim there. At night, they need him there too, so we lack of a worker. I was supposed to work morning only but my manager asked me to work at night too to replace Harris. I said NO cos I’ve got something on.Shee said then I’ve gotta find a replacement. WHAT THE.. It’s not like it’s in my schedule and I have to work rite. Whatever.

So I got Caroline to replace. And then my manager asked me to replace her on Sunday, which is today, in return. I was like.. What the fo0k. I’ve got something on too. I got Gains to replace me but he can only make it at 7. So my manager made a fuss about it. I lied saying I’m sick, and she demanded an MC. What the. I’ve got a feeling that maybe I would get terminated.. =//.

Sighs, everything's changed. The nicer manager had turned evil. =//.

Time to update my love life. =D. I’m so loved.. By him. =). Felt so glad that he came into my life. He’s simply so sweet. I was like saying if he wants to pick up from work on Friday, he could. I didn’t really expect that much, cos I know he's to be home early.. But.. He did. I was so touched. On Wednesday, he went to Jurong point, to see me work. I’m touched.. Again.

Today, he kinda sneaked out from home, to meet me. =). Time was short, but I cherished everything. I love him more than ever. I’m so touched.

I got his jersey; it’s full of his smell, a bear of love; to remind us of the special eighteen of April, and a light bulb with decorations on it; cos I love light bulbs. He’s having 2 'projects' coming up for me.. Or should I say surprises? Though I’ve gotta wait till his exams are over, but.. I know hospital got patients. heeeheee.

He also 'ying mo duo duo' one. He’s simply so irresistible. I’m also gonna have something for him... thou it havent start. For my special someone: if I’d a second chance, I would still choose you. <3 ya!