Sunday, April 04, 2004

Why?

I don't understand a thing! Why is my mother restricting me from hanging out with malay guys? What's wrong? She doesn't forbide me from talking to them on the phone but she keeps nagging saying iI should refrain from talking too much to them.. WHY?

She's already in the verge of digging out my savings from my bank account, and now she wants to dig out my freedom of making friends! Worse still.. I'm in love with a malay guy! What's wrong with malay guys? I have tons of malay guy friends in school and even my workplace.. Just what's wrong with them? She claims it's for my OWN good but I think she's wrong! She's just trying to make my life miserable! Why can't my mother be more open-minded? Why does the old-fashioned thought still clinging onto her? WHY?

Firstly, I think she still forbides me into having a relationship.. And now she doesn't want me to get into any relationship with a malay guy! Grrr. I don't understand why. I'm lucky to be born in this world.. But am unlucky to have such narrow-minded mum.. Sighs! I dare to say I have really good malay guy friends like Ali and Zameer, and I really cherish them! She just don't understand!