Saturday, April 03, 2004

Strange Dreams

Nowadays I have very strange dreams. Yet all these dreams seemed to have the same theme: im gonna lose someone.. Is it true? I don't know..

The first dream was about my idol, Jay Chou. he had promised me earlier he would sign an autograph for me, but left without saying a word. Of cos i was devastated..

The next dream was seriously very strange. It all happened when I eavesdropped a group of people talking about their plan for something really bad. I sneaked away in my bicycle but they tracked me down eventually. One of them had a gun and out of anger, he shot us randomly.. Only my brother got shot and was sent to the hospital.. Again, it's like I'm gonna lose somebody..

I'm feeling so sad. For fear that I would lose someone I cherish alot.. =//. Today there's gonna be alumni. Hopefully it'll be fun as it always is. =) At least music keeps my troubles away from me temporary..

I'm having lesser and lesser working hours nowadays.. If this goes on, I would have to suffer real hard. Cos my salary isn't gonna be high anymore.. =( My highest barely even reached 500 bucks. Grrr. I think I better find another part-time job to seek for security. It's not that I'm lazy so I get lil hours.. It's cos there's this girl who's on attachment from Indonesia and she have to work for 54 hours week. Worst still, she's not that good and does things slowly. And she's gonna be here for 6 months!