Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sweet understanding

a special shoutout to my dear: I love you loads!!!

He's seriously so sweet.. that day I sent the wrong sums to him cos the details inside were that he's not interested in my sister which is supposed to send to Carmen. I was kinda lucky he misplaced his hand phone in his house.. but till now, he still can’t find it!

I told him the details in the sms which I sent wrongly and thought he might get angry cos I told others about our problem. he did, but he said next time just be frank to him, and that we should solve our own problem instead of turning to others. how sweet can he be! I was so afraid of bring frank to him cos I’m afraid of losing him and now I don’t! not anymore! I love him so0ooo much!

he's getting cuter and sweeter than ever. heheEe.

so I guess there aint anymore things I wanna write cos my world simply revolves around him! =D