Thursday, May 27, 2004

Back to normal

*giggles. I’m so glad.. really glad.

at last, things were finally back to normal. at first I was still losing some kinda hope and feeling really upset cos I had this terrible inside of me somehow telling me he might have lost all interest in me. despite all the facts I told him about my sis.

He used to mutter a "bye dear" and "love ya" kinda phrases when he wanted to sleep. And it has stopped since last Saturday or so. I was still hoping it would come back. I guess he was kinda trying to see how much I really love him. I’m glad I didn’t give up hope either. I’m just too happy for words. =D

he went to the extend being so interested in my sister and ignoring my "I miss yous" and "dear" on the phone. And I really so happy things did go back as normal yesterday. Just how glad I was.

Well, back to what happened yesterday. lol. Carmen, Celine, Hazel and I went to JP to eat and shop shop a little while. And we were at toy 'r' us when I popped the topic about my sister. I was saying how practically those guys in band who know her says she cute. And guess wad Carmen actually said. She said "seriously speaking lor, I think you're cuter than her." I didn’t expect such words to come from her mouth. Not say she what la. But that's so unlikely of her..

Ahhaa. And guess what he told me. His group of friends who has only seen my photo and comment that I’ve got a tomboyish face, said I look very chio in person. lol. I’m indeed flattered. chio is very much a strong word and "very" adds a stronger accent for the word. Eh-heh, so he does feel proud of me. lol =D hmm, I guess I’m so excited that things were back to normal and I practically almost forgot to write about what happened yesterday. Well, the band had a performance in PEPS to promote the band. They played a number of pieces and I recorded all of them. (= he actually wore the orange pair of shoes when I told him I really liked. lol. at first I thought it was just his normal pair of red and black shoes.

the kids were extremely cute over at PEPS. their enthusiasm as Leslie asked them questions. their cuteness and 'monkey see monkey do' style really made my day. just by seeing them so enthusiastic about everything makes me smile. throughout the whole performance, I was smiling. lol.

some of them danced to the music, some clapped to the music and some even stood to dance. cute! then there was this boy who kept looking at me and I looked back at him to "play" with him. lol. he was really cute. looking at me, then telling his friends around him that I’m looking at him and stuff. too cute.

worst still, there was this Indian girl who came up to me with her water bottle asking "can I go and drink water?" as the band was playing, I could hardly hear her cos her voice was timid, so I tried to read her lips. when I got her meaning I said "er, just go." inside my heart I was thinking, "do I look like your teacher?" and when she was back, she looked at me with fear. my gosh. have I scared the wits out of her? //= wouldn’t do that!

So much about yesterday. I’m gonna stop here now. *hugs and kisses for him* -po0f-