Thursday, July 22, 2004

Cherish

Hmmm. I think I should cherish what I have now rather than think about the past. Even if I were to go back to my ex, I don’t think things are gonna be the same. Somehow the scars would stay permanently.

Oh ya! I forgot about this. I met this Seoul garden @ cwp manager today! I was like so shocked. She, like me, was commuting to school. Well! She’s also from np! A second year student majoring in accountancy! What a small world! I’ve only met her once or twice and she remembered my name at first glance! And to think I had to think hard before knowing who she is! -.-;; *shame shame* hahaa.

Met alot of people whom I kinda lost contact with throughout my almost one month in np. To think of it.. It’s already gonna be a month since I’m in there! Time pass really fast! o.O

Well, he helped me to format my lappy today. Really glad he helped me with that. Had some problems before that but now it all solved!

Yesterday was really comical. It all started when he asked me to "keep quiet" so I played along with it. I kept really quiet and didn’t talk. I had to endure. Lol. I went up to the extend to expressing my thoughts in sign language. What I wanted to say was "I wanna get back ASAP cos I wanna watch fear factor." (I thought fear factor was tuned yesterday -.-;) I even spelt out the words "fear factor" for him but he didn’t get it. I had to signal 5; meaning channel 5, 8 and U! Thank god he got my meaning in the end.

Wahhaa. I really have a lot of happy moments with him.. I mean.. He simply makes me feel special, feel loved, and feel wanted =D

last words: wonder what will his reaction be if he reads my blog? -.-;;