Wednesday, August 18, 2004

A fresh start

went to Clementi to help my mum bring back some stuff for the Hungry Ghost Festival. oh wow, its seriously so heavy. havent been helping out since ive offically stepped out of band. well, last time we had to carry those really heavy instruments to and fro. thank god i helped my mum. if not i wouldnt know how she would be able to manage all those.

had a haircut as well. my mum had asked me to trim it abit cos my hair looks "thick". im not paying for it, so why not? ;p not much of a difference i guess. but when my younger sister came back, she went like "you cut your hair?". haha. if she were to be the one who cut her hair, it would take me at least a few months before i realise it. well, i see her everyday, ya know. this also shows how observant she is.

the hairdresser also helped me to straighten my hair abit cos she said my natural curls are coming back. expected her to collect about 20 bucks or so but she merely accepted 9 bucks. great! (:

studied PSP1 and did the common test 2003 paper as well, and then had some doubts. of cos i approached my shifu ;p