Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Hmm..

had revision classes for IMMF and PSP1 today. well, kinda fun lar. cos i was crapping around with the senior buddies (more like suan-ing them ba.. ;p). and then played the "spot-the-mistakes" game, blah, i mean there were a few mistakes in the worksheet.

hmm, im glad to say that ive finally sorted out my doubts with tables and frames! *rejoices* there were practices for tables and frames. got the table one correct and the frames one midway wrong. well, its a good try la.

im also happy to announce that i kinda got through the barrier of PSP1 already. not really got through the barrier.. cos i got treeman to mark my PSP1 2oo1 paper and CSA 2oo2 (which i did for my friend cos i forgot to bring the anwers as ive promised to) and found out that i got my PSP1 common test paper almost all correct! well, except for grammatical mistakes and variables declared mistakes la. and for the CSA, ive roughly got a bit of the memorising important parts in my head already. am so happy today (:

whats more, Jie Ying has decided to lend me her The Sims! woah! i cant help but feel any happier! what can i say? she's been friends with me since primary one till primary six! and she still keep a photo of us when we were primary twos. i look so toot in it, oh well, i was still young, oh yea? ;p

what am i supposed to do? i really dont know.. can someone guide me? ive been trying my best but i still i feel i dont belong. whats wrong with me? many times i wanna be able to mix around with them.. i can.. but i feel i dont belong.. or maybe i should let things remain this way? i dont want! grrr..

mixed up thoughts once again. wished i never can experience this feeling, but it seemed its haunting me everytime. perhaps this feeling is supposed to haunt me for life? i dont know.. still, i wanna say.. wadevas.