Monday, August 16, 2004

Revision class

had revision class today. beneficial cos im lazy to pick up my books, sit down and study. well, practised abit of FS and found out alot of careless mistakes and wrong answers as well. still sux at permutation, combination and probability. cant seemed to get them right since secondary 4.. oh well. -.-; got panicked when it came to CSA. just happened to get all my 1st and 2nd's complement mixed up. became so panicked till i wanted to cry. -.-;

common test is next week and i still seem kinda unstable in my work. dont really know what to do now except to try my best to absorb as much as i can.

haha. his eyes are just so nice, so charming. seeing it during the lectures is simply.. shiok! muahahaha ;p

tomorrow shall be IMMF aka aye yam yam aref (lol) and PSP1. just have to clear my doubts about loops for PSP1 and of cos get my "whys" answered. hehe.

oh yar. to update about The Sims, i got married yesterday! haha. from Huei Shan Sunshine to Huei Shan Johann. okay, strange cos i dont have a christian name. well, the marriage bells are ringing soon for Wendy *weeuweet*. still trying hard for Carmen though. haha (: