Thursday, September 30, 2004

i'm a joker

have been crapping around alot nowadays. today while i was on my way home with Li Ting and Jie Ying, i kept joking around with them. there was this guy in school uniform trying to control his laughter. he was trying to read some history notes. i didnt notice he was laughing at my jokes when i saw he's like smiling abit to himself. you know, those kinda whereby your trying to control your laughter.

you dont expect him to burst out laughing either. cos the guy beside him was also studying. if he did burst off laughing, i guess people in the bus would have to prepare their phones to call the woodbridge.

i kept repeating the same joke to my friend. which is, the one whereby Cheryl told me ask was asked to bow in front of Mr Charlanjit (i dont know how to spell his name but he's an art teacher in my secondary school) just cos she didnt bow properly when greeting him. that made all my friends burst out laughing..

and then the happiest thing happened. i saw Elmo at canteen 3 and i went berserk. the thing is, i couldnt make it obvious cos i was just so shy and felt so awkward. ahh! he's so cutee. my god. somebody gotta stop me at this.. lol.

is gonna have final FS test and PSP1 walkthrough tomorrow. gotta study later and then sleep early cos ive been v tired nowadays..

last but not least, good luck to those who are taking the PSP1 walkthrogh tomorrow. jia you!