Friday, October 01, 2004

You know what?

hey peeps. guess who i saw today?! i know none of you guys would be able to guess and might be thinking its impossible.. hmmm... ahhh... uhhhh. i... saw BENJAMIN EIO! man! i saw him 4 stops before NP's busstop. i was so shocked.

when i saw him, i blinked my eyes umpteen times to confirm its really him. YES, it is. he was wearing a sky blue tee shirt and seemed to be waiting for a bus. too bad it wasnt the bus i was taking but he was so cuteee! my god. haha.

and then the best thing happened. met Elmo today. lol. well, it was Leslie who told me they were in 310512 and i realised i was in 310513.. went to look through from the back dorr but to no avail. so i called Leslie and confirm. he told me the wrong classroom!

and then i went so mad and crazy.. but i couldnt see him.. cos he was so near to the wall i could not even see his back view. so Leslie came out and then talk to me. who knows minutes later Elmo came out! i was so shy and i think my face turned red and he actually smiled to me! i got Leslie to take a photo of him but realised he doesnt like people to talk photos of his. if i want, i should take him from his friendster.. hmm. okay lahh.

Leslie told me something which i was soooo happy. he said Elmo comment that my friendster photos are not that nice.. and i looked better in person! woahhh. i cannot take it liao.. ~.~

he also said that Elmo touched my handphone.. ohhh.. ahhh!haha.. okay okays.. =D